We are currently looking for an ambitious individual to join our accounting team in our Limassol offices.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who has already established experience within accounting and is looking to develop this area further. This role will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development.
The position offers a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team supported by an intensive training and development program with great development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounting of local and international clients;
- Banks Reconciliations;
- Suppliers and Debtors reconciliations;
- Closing general ledger and preparing trial balance at year-end;
- Assist auditors as requested;
- Knowledge of VAT legislation, assist in preparation and completion of VAT returns;
- Assist on payments of social insurance;
- Preparation of IR7 on yearly basis;
- Issue of invoices, receipts and statements to clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Working experience minimum 3 years as an accountant;
- Strong organizational, communication and team working skills;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Fluent English and Greek – both written and verbal required;
- Familiarity with basic accounting and able to prepare VAT and VIES forms;
- A degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or LCCI Higher in accounting would be considered as an advantage.
- 13th salary;
- A competitive remuneration package for the right candidates according to qualifications and experience.
- Limassol, Cyprus
3036 Limassol, Cyprus.
MON - FRI
Contact us to find out how we can assist you!
Please fill out this form and we will get back with you shortly.