We are currently looking for an ambitious individual to join our team in our Limassol offices.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to gain experience within auditing and is looking to develop this area further. This role will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development.
The position offers a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team supported by an intensive training and development program with great development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform audit on small-medium size audit engagements and assist on specific parts of larger audit engagements under the directions of the manager;
- Assist in the preparation of working papers;
- Prepare financial statements for the manager’s review;
- Assist in the preparation of tax computations and tax returns;
- Assist in the completion of AML and KYC procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related subject;
- ACCA/ACA/CPA trainees would be considered as an advantage;
- Working experience minimum of 1 year in an audit firm;
- Working knowledge of Caseware;
- Strong organizational, communication and team working skills;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Fluent English and Greek – both written and verbal required.
- 13th salary;
- A competitive remuneration package for the right candidates according to qualifications and experience.
- Limassol, Cyprus
3036 Limassol, Cyprus.
MON - FRI
Contact us to find out how we can assist you!
Please fill out this form and we will get back with you shortly.